Frolfing in Rossland...

The Thin Air Frolf Club is a recently renovated 18 hole beauty. With PDGA approved cement tee pads and two new par 4's this course is second to none in British Columbia.
Please respect the wildlife and pick up after yourselves.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Tourney Meeting ?

You guys interested in meeting about a tourney, let's get together and work something out. Brad Brown offered Grind as an after hours meeting spot, to get moving on the tourney. Maybe this week later in the evening.

4 comments:

Tucker said...

Im in for thursday or friday. And Fry and I are frolfing around 4 pm today. tuesday

Tucker

Peaches said...

I can make it on Thursday but not Friday. I'm in for 4pm.

mde said...

i can help and am looking forward to the tourney!
i can't do thursday between 5-7, any other time works for me. michelle

Harold said...

I can be there either day.