Frolfing in Rossland...

The Thin Air Frolf Club is a recently renovated 18 hole beauty. With PDGA approved cement tee pads and two new par 4's this course is second to none in British Columbia.
Please respect the wildlife and pick up after yourselves.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Im just neat thats all!!

Apparently somebody thinks Im gay or look gay..whatever that means.

Anyways....On a totally different and unrelated matter that I assure you has nothing to do with the first sentence in this Blog. Really it doesnt. I would like to congratulate this years Masters winner...

Jeff Butcher

Congrats on your first Masters. -12 is quite impressive. Its totally too bad Fry couldnt get out for that mandatory Sunday round because he did play really well. We should have been more flexible on that sunday round.. I remeber when we came up with the couple of rounds through the week and then the final on sunday at that meeting and I was thinking to myself thats just not fair but I guess thats just the way it goes. I guess democracy does rule. Anyways.........

Congrats again Chunk!!!!!

4 comments:

fry said...

did I say you looked gay? I meant you are gay,

Peaches said...

Gay is so over used. Homo.

Chunk said...

Thanks Tuck< you rock buddy

Chunk said...

Thanks Tuck< you rock buddy