Frolfing in Rossland...

The Thin Air Frolf Club is a recently renovated 18 hole beauty. With PDGA approved cement tee pads and two new par 4's this course is second to none in British Columbia.
Please respect the wildlife and pick up after yourselves.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Spring Fling, the movie to be shown at the Shovel

Due to the lateness of the entry the Spring Fling Movie can not be shown at the Main part of the Film Fest but will be played at the Shovel during the weekend. I know that's crap but whatever... Stay tuned for times when it plays.

~p

2 comments:

BCDC said...

I'll be heading down to Vancouver for a disc golf tournament at Robert Burnaby Park on Friday De. 7th if anyone is interested in going. The tourney is Sat. the 8th. Gotta keep the arm in shape. My # is 250-505-3971
Cheers
Brendan in Nelson

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.