Frolfing in Rossland...

The Thin Air Frolf Club is a recently renovated 18 hole beauty. With PDGA approved cement tee pads and two new par 4's this course is second to none in British Columbia.
Please respect the wildlife and pick up after yourselves.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hail the new "Queen" or king...

In a recent surge of top notch play, Tucker has established himself as a force to be reckoned with on the Rossland Frolfing scene. His past rounds of -3 then -4 have grabbed him the 3 seed overall and honours on the first tee. His play might look a little unorthodox (wobbly flick on the 3rd, S bend on the 16th) but the scores don't lie. Tucker recently was heard saying "I'm just feeling comfortable with all of my discs." He was also heard saying "...no, no the rash is clearing up and I can sit for longer periods of time now!" Regardless of the health issues, woman problems and wobble on the flick, Tucker is here to play.

Oh and Chunk was +7 with 4 to play and left saying "I don't care about this stupid game, Jenn said I've got to be home at 6.30 pm, so I quit!"

Note: Fry, Tucker and I are heading to Black Jack tomorrow to break that shit in. Call one of us to get in on the action!

No comments: